This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you subscribe to ClubMarsovin. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
Particular reference is being made to the following OPT-IN form: ‘Club Registration Form' ,any data provided by your good-self will be confidentially held in a file accessible only to authorized Marsovin officials, which purpose will be solely that of providing the services which as a ClubMarsovin member you would have subscribed to when filling in the above specified OPT-IN form. All the security measures adopted (necessary and required to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data supplied) in all cases respect the will of the users and the Company’s strict compliance with the Maltese Data Protection Act 2001 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective as of 25th May 2018.
What do we use your personal data for:
1. To send latest information on our wines, promotions and wine events that may be of interest to you. Such information is sent to the email or postal address provided upon registration.
2. To provide you with a physical membership card, which is sent to you to the postal address provided upon registration.
2. To provide you with information that you request.
3. To respond to feedback that you submit in reply to our newsletters.
4. To allow you to participate in any of our online surveys and competitions and generally to be able to correspond with you after we receive a request from you.
Data Protection rights:
1. Independently of the above, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of your data, which right you may exercise by means of a request sent to ClubMarsovin specifying the reference "Data Protection" to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Independently of the above, you have the right to 'Unsubscribe' at any point in time simply by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' tab at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com
specifying the reference "Unsubscribe Me" .
Club membership Terms & Conditions:
1. You declare and acknowledge that you are of sufficient legal age (17+) to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and others using your membership no.
3. Renewal of membership: Your membership shall be automatically renewed and shall be carried over to the subsequent year/s on January 1st of every year unless otherwise advised by your good-self.